Get To Know Me: The Basics (And The Not So Basics)



I have realized that I haven't told you much about me since I started Emilie Talk$.  I love to get to know the writer behind my favorite blogs so I figured it was unfair to not share a little bit more about myself.

Age
23

Job
Teacher (I will be graduating in April but I'm officially starting my first teaching job TODAY)

School
Mastering in learning technology

Nationality
Canadian

Relationship status
Engaged
Bonus:  I have never updated my relationship status on Facebook.  If you don't know if I'm in a relationship or not, we should not be friends on there.

Favorite food
I can't make a decision.  I like sushi, Indian food, fine cheese, chips and fresh fruits. I guess we could just say that I like to eat.

Favorite drink
Coffee, in any shape or form.

Favorite sport
I don't really like team sports as I'm not competitive.  I like running so that would be the answer.  If we're talking about watching sport on TV, then I have to go with football but, let's be real, the only game I watch is the Super Bowl.

Now that you know the most important facts about myself, I want to get to know you!  Come on, tell me something ramdom!



10 comments:

  1. When I'm cleaning I load my Beyonce playlist and have a one woman party :-) Trust me, it relieves a lot of stress! Congrats on your teaching job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I do that to and crazy dancing happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to let us know you a little better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge video game nerd. =) I used to have 6+ hour gaming sessions. If only I had that much free time now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! My eyes would hurt after that long! What games do you play?

      Delete