10 Signs You Love Your Job


This is how I hope to feel every day as a teacher.  Here are 10 signs that you love your job.


You're not just having fun on weekends, work days are fun too.

You're growing as a person.

You feel like you're good at what you're doing.

Waking up on week days is not that bad.

The people you work with are not just people you work with, they are your friends.

You don't care about what time it is when you're working.

You want to improve.

You could talk about your job all day every day.

You don't dream about another career because you're already living your dream.  


I'm very happy with my job as a high school teacher but I think that my dream career would be to run a buisness and still be teaching part time.  Don't ask me waht kind of buisness I would have because I have no idea!  What is your dream job?



14 comments:

  1. These are all so true! I once felt like this in my current career, but I don't think any of these apply anymore. Definitely a sign I need a career change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! That's a big decision! What are you currently doing?

      Delete
  2. I work for myself so - obviously - I don't have that coworker connection. The rest of these are so true though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working for yourself must be so awesome! What do you do exactly?

      Delete
  3. Great list! I love my company and the people I work with, but I definitely don't love the job anymore and I don't feel like I'm growing in it. But, it's easy to 'settle' in it since it's a good job and everything. But, I know I can't do that long term, so I'm trying to come up with ideas right now! Hoping to find this someday though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find the job that can make your heart happy :) By the way, I love your blog: it looks so professional!

      Delete
  4. I have yet to find a job that I love but I'm holding out hope that one day I will find it! I also hope that one day blogging will be my job because that's something that I do love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! I hope it happends for you!

      Delete
  5. And this made me incredibly sad... since I can't say any of this is true about my current job......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do think those are some very good pointers. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete